Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lunada Trend Alert!

My roomate always teases me whenever we pass by objects in the stores that look like raw or untreated wood.  She says that is all I like, and well--I do, but she doesn't know me that well!  Personal stories aside, there is a trend that has seemed to be gathering speed over the past year or so, and that is using plywood, peg boards, etc. as wall coverings.  I think that it is a great application that is unexpected and above all...cheap!  Take a look at some of these images, maybe a few will inspire you.  This is a great idea for apartment dwellers who feel like they can never to anything to their walls without paying the price when they move out. 



































Need some design inspiration? Schedule a consultation with Lunada www.lunadaconsulting.com